Here is our Café of the Year shortlist and now you have the opportunity to vote for your favourite!
From trendy to traditional, rustic to retro, there’s nothing we love more than a café or tea room and everyone has their number one. Now we want you to tell us which café or tea room is your winner.
It could be because of the fresh and innovative cuisine, fantastic full English, freshly baked treats, roasted coffee from around the world or exotic teas.
Maybe you love the friendly staff, the quaint surroundings or the fact that it’s so much more than a café or tea room.
To vote for your winner, simply return the coupon in this week’s Gazette to Café of the Year, PO Box 316, Rossendale, BB4 0DU, stating the full name, address and voting number of the cafe or tea room you wish to vote for.
The closing date for votes is Wednesday, August 26, 2015, at 10am.
Please be aware photocopied or defaced coupons will not be accepted. Coupons hand-delivered to the office or coupons that are received after the closing date will also not be accepted.
THE SHORTLIST FOR CAFÉ OF THE YEAR 2015 COMPETITION
1. One Coffee 1, 1 King Street, Seahouses, NE68 7XP
2. Bakehouse Coffee Shop, Bakehouse Yard, 29 Newgate Street, Morpeth NE61 1AJ
3. Bari Tea Shop, Narrowgate, Alnwick, NE66 1JG
4. Cabosse, 5 Dial Place, Warkworth, NE65 0UR
5. Cafe Des Amis, Newgate Street, Morpeth, NE61 1BE
6. Cafe Glendale Garden Centre, 7-9 South Road, Wooler NE71 6QE
7. Cafe Tirreno, 45 Bondgate Without, Alnwick NE66 1PR
8. Harbour Guest House & Tea Room, 24 Leazes Street, Amble, NE65 0AA
9. Lavender Tea Room, Etal Village, TD12 4TN
10. The Pantry, 39 Market Street, Alnwick, NE66 1SS
11. The Playhouse, The Arte Cafe, Bondgate Without, Alnwick, NE66 1PQ
12. Tomlinsons, Bridge Street, Rothbury, NE65 7SF
13. Topsey Turveys, Dial Place, Morpeth NE65 0UR
14. The Old Stables, Broomhouse, Alnwick, NE66 2LB
15. Station Buffet, Barter Books, Alnwick Station, Wagonway Road, Alnwick, NE66 2NP
16. Circa, Mark’s Bridge, Amble, NE65 0NB
17. Well House Coffee Shop, 14 Dinningside, Belford, NE70 7NP
18. The Copper Kettle Tearooms, 21 Front Street, Bamburgh, NE69 7BW
Normal Johnston Press competition rules apply, for more information go to www.johnstonpress.co.uk/competition