The search is on to find the north east’s best bloggers.
The North East Blogger Awards 2015, run by creative communication agency O PR, are open for entries with a host of new categories.
Following the success of the inaugural awards last year, the event has a new sponsor – being held at Bonbar, in the heart of the Assembly Rooms building in Newcastle, on Tuesday, November 10.
Kari Owers,managing director at O PR, said: “Last year’s first ever North East Blogger Awards saw more than 600 nominations for local blogs from business blogs to food and fashion bloggers being celebrated.
“This year we’re going bigger than ever, and inviting people to tell us about their favourite blogs across of range of new categories.
“The judges will read every blog nominated but just three blogs in each of the categories will make the finals, which promise to be a fantastic evening ceremony at Bonbar in Newcastle city centre.”
This year’s award categories are:
• Best Food and Drink Blog, sponsored by Primula Cheese
• Best Travel Blog, sponsored by Newcastle International Airport
• Best Lifestyle Blog, sponsored by intu Eldon Square
• Best Beauty Blog, sponsored by House of Savannah
• Best Music Blog, sponsored by Dr. Martens
• Best Parenting Blog, sponsored by Tommee Tippee
• Best Student Blog, sponsored by Gateshead College
• Best Business Blog, sponsored by TSG
• Best Instablogger, sponsored by O PR
• Best Homes and Interiors Blog,
• Best Looking Blog, sponsored by Benfield Motor Group
• and a special award for the North East Blogger of the Year sponsored by intu Metrocentre.
Anthony Michaelides, owner of the Assembly Rooms and Bonbar, said: “The amount of buzz that the North East Blogger Awards brought to town last year made it an easy decision for us to become venue partner for the awards this year.
“We are very excited to be hosting such a high profile event that brings together the region’s best bloggers, businesses and special guests.”
The awards are now open and people can nominate their favourite blog at www.nebloggerawards.co.uk
Entries close on Friday, September 25.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @NeBloggerawards using #NEBloggerawards