Do you want to join the council?

Northumberland Gazette latest
Northumberland Gazette latest

A vacancy has opened up on Rothbury Parish Council following the resignation of Coun Avril Graham.

If 10 electors (from the parish) put their name forward, then a by-election will be held.

Write to Elections Officer, Northumberland County Council, County Hall, Morpeth, Northumberland, NE61 2EF, or call 01670 624811.

If 10 people don’t put their name forward, then the parish council can fill the position by co-option.