The town council is moving to its new home in Fourways 2, Dilston Terrace.
It will open there from Monday, January 26. The new office is more accessible and provides more room for meetings.
The council will operate at its current office, at the Harbour Master’s Building, until 4pm on Friday, January 16.
• The town council has agreed to donate £100 each to The Friends of Alnmouth Station, Tiny Woods Academy and the Coquet Shorebase Trust, £200 to the Alnwick Playhouse Trust, £350 to Amble Coastal Rowing Club and Amble Tavern FC, and £450 to Amble Development Trust to help a young journalists’ group.
• Feedback to the experimental one-way system around Amble’s harbour area has been generally positive, Coun Robert Arckless said. He added that he had received some representations about the scheme and added: “Adjustments are and will be made as necessary. I hope the one-way system will make a difference.”
• The town council is still waiting to find out the cost of extra grass cuts.
• A county council traffic-calming survey on Lindisfarne Road is pending.
• New seats for the town have been ordered and delivery is expected in the next few weeks.
• The next town council meeting is February 12 at 6.30pm in Fourways 2.