William Purves has refurbished its funeral home
A local funeral director is here to help people through one of the most difficult times in life.
William Purves Funeral Director is a family-run firm with five generations of experience behind them.
The firm is now covering Morpeth Guidepost, Alnwick, Amble, Rothbury, Monkseaton, Shiremoor, Blyth, Ashington and the surrounding areas.
Choosing to have a funeral in its refurbished Ashington funeral home offers a range of added benefits to families, especially during the current climate where social distancing is still in force and limits to attendees is a changing picture.
The scope of choice is no longer limited to the choice between crematoria or churches, depending on what type of funeral you planned. Over the last year, the business has seen a sharp upturn in the use of their funeral home service spaces – and here’s why.
- Live streaming of funerals is possible, or they can arrange recordings of services for those that cannot attend
- Digital tributes can be prepared and used in the service, which not only involves those who cannot attend, but is a chance to personalise a tribute with photos, videos and stories
- The service room is able to accommodate safe numbers of attendees whilst observing the social distancing measures that smaller venues may struggle with
- The order of events mean families can have a service at any time: before or after a funeral
- The firm can offer catered celebrations of life, again before or after an interment or cremation
- Depending on availability of staff, they can also explore Saturday morning funerals
- Funeral service rooms can be more intimate; suitable for family-only funerals or those where privacy is required
- Parking on site, or on-street nearby
- And the William Purves service room and other facilities are easily accessed
If you are planning ahead, or have to arrange the funeral of a loved one, staff at the firm would be happy to give you a safe tour to see the facilities, meet the team and discuss particular event requirements.
North East funeral teams - here to help when you need it the most.
To find out more, visit the website here.